How do I change my webmail password?
For Rich Webmail View:
- Go to RainierConnect.com website click on My Account/Services in the upper right hand corner.
- Select "Change Webmail Password."
- Input your username and password.
- Once logged in click on the key on the upper left hand side of the screen next to your email address.
- Enter you new password and click the tab that say "Update Mailbox Password." You have now completed your password change.
**IF USING SAFARI PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR COOKIES ARE ENABLED, IF NOT YOU WILL BE LOGGED OUT AFTER SELECTING PASSWORD. **
To enable your cookies for Safari.
From your Mac home screen:
- Select Safari.
- In the top left corner select Safari a second time.
- Scroll down to and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy Tab.
- Look for “Block Cookies and other website data” Select Never.
- Exit out of screen.
- It is recommended after updating your new password to change your Safari cookie settings back to your preference or to “From third parties and advertisers”. (To do so follow the instructions 1-6 again).