This happens when either your user ID or password are incorrect. Follow these steps to retype your user ID and password. If you are still have problems, you can contact our technical support at 888-988-8508 for password assistance.
- Double-click the Rainier Connect icon you use to connect to the internet.
- You will see your user ID in the User Name box.
- Double check the spelling of your user ID. Make sure you have a capital "P" at the end of your user ID. For example, if your user ID is jdoe, you should have jdoeP in this box.
- In the Password field, you should see numerous asterisks(*). Delete all the asterisks and retype your password.
- Click Dial to connect to see if you receive the same error.