Remote Check - Cable TV Issues
- Verify that the batteries are working by pressing the power button to see if the red light at the top of the remote turns ON. If it does not, replace the batteries.
- Point the remote control directly at the Rainier Connect digital cable terminal when changing channels.
- Make sure you properly programmed the remote control.
- DEVICE button on the remote control
- The Digital Cable remotes have a DEVICE button. This button indicates or changes which device the remote control is currently controlling.
To determine which device the remote is currently controlling
- Push the DEVICE button.
- The current device button will light up.
- To change the device which is being controlled, push DEVICE and then the button for the device you would like to use (ex CBL, TV, VCR).
Published by SWECKER on Wed, 2012-01-04 22:03