Channel Out of Sequence or Channel Skip - Cable TV Issues
If you have a cable box:
- The box does NOT work properly when using the keypad on the box. You have the option of exchanging the box and remote control at Rainier Connect office or contacting Rainier Connect customer service to schedule an appointment for the exchange.
- The box works properly when using the keypad on the box.
- Check to see if it works using the remote control. If not, check if any buttons are stuck or if the batteries need replacing.
- If the problem is still there, contact Rainier Connect cable customer service center to arrange to have the box and remote exchanged.
If you do not have a cable box:
- Verify that the "channel 3/4" switch on the back of the VCR is on channel 3.
- If the TV or VCR has a programmable channel selector, go through the programming procedures in the operation manual. (Note that some TV's or VCR's will not program scrambled channels.)
Published by SWECKER on Wed, 2012-01-04 22:00