Poor Audio/Low Audio Level on Premium Channels - Cable TV Issues
If you are experiencing decreased audio on some premium channels or you are having difficulty hearing the dialogue, but the background sounds come through clearly, the "Audio: Range" is out of adjustment.
- To correct this, push the SETTINGS button twice.
- Locate "Audio: Range" in the menu and press SELECT.
- For the best quality audio on all channels, the "Narrow" option is the best.
- For some programs, "Normal" or "Wide" may be used if you have a stereo audio system connected.
- Not all programs are compatible with the "Wide" setting, so the volume may appear to be washed out, or too low to hear without turning the volume up extremely high.
Published by SWECKER on Wed, 2012-01-04 21:59