If you hear a static type sound, or buzzing in the audio while you watch a program, the audio settings between your TV and the converter may not be set in optimal quality range. You can correct these settings by doing the following:
- Using the volume control buttons on the television itself (not the remote) turn the volume all the way down to 0.
- Using the volume controls on the Digital box itself.
- Turn up the volume until it is at the maximum.
- Using the television's volume controls again; raise the volume to a comfortable level.
- If you are still experiencing the audio problems on this television, it is possible there is a loose connection on the television.