- Properly plug your television and digital cable terminal into an electrical outlet.
- Verify that the mute button is not in use.
- Make sure all cables are properly connected.
- Make sure the television power is turned ON.
- If your settop includes a VCR and/or stereo, make sure they are properly connected to the DCT.
- Make sure your television is tuned to the proper output channel (3 or 4).
- Make sure the volume is turned up.
- If the problem is with channels below 100, check the SAP setting, referring to the handbook provided by the manufacturer of your television.
- For channels above 100, check the Language Preference setting in the Program Guide Settings Menu.
Published by SWECKER on Wed, 2012-01-04 21:46