Setup Windows Mail on MS Vista
Windows Mail on MS Vista
1. Open Windows Mail and click on Tools>Accounts.
2. Click on Add.
3. In the Select Accounts window, Click on Email Account, then click Next.
4. In the Your Name box, enter the name you want recipients to see when you send emails, then click Next.
5. In the Internet Email Address box, enter your full email address, then click Next.
6. In the Setup Email window, choose your Incoming Server Type, this will either be POP3 or IMAP, depending on your preference, the Incoming Mail Server is mail.rainierconnect.com. The Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) is mail.rainierconnect.com, below that box, click on My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication. Click Next.
7. In the Internet Mail Logon window enter your Email User Name, which is your full email address. Enter you email password in the next box, choose Remember Password and click Next.
8. The following window should appear: Congratulations, check the Do Not Download My Email At This Time box, and click Finish.
9. Your email client is now setup and ready to use!