Setup Mac Mail Email Client OS x V 10.5 and Later
- Open Mail (click it on the Dock or open it from the Applications folder).
- If the "Welcome to Mail" assistant does not appear, choose Add Account from the File menu.
- Fill in the Full Name, Email address, and Password fields. Deselect "Automatically set up account" if it is enabled. Click Continue to proceed.
- Choose the proper Account Type.
- Give your account a description. It can be called whatever you want.
- Enter your Incoming Mail Server, mail.rainierconnect.com.
- User Name and Password. Click Continue to proceed.
- If prompted, enter your Incoming Mail Security settings. Click Continue to proceed.
- Enter the Outgoing Mail Server details mail.rainierconnect.com.
- Select "Use Password Authentication" and enter your User Name and Password. Click Continue to proceed.
- If prompted, enter your Outgoing Mail Security settings. Click Continue to proceed.
- Verify your settings in the Account Summary. Check "Take account online". Click "Create" to complete the process.
After completing these steps you should be able to send and receive email via this account.
Published by debbie on Thu, 2012-02-23 15:47