Setup Mozilla Thunderbird Email Client
Mozilla Thunderbird Client
1. In Mozilla Thunderbird, from the Tools menu select Account Settings.
2. Select Email account, and then click Next.
3. Enter your name and e-mail address, and then click Next.
4. Select POP3 or IMAP as the type of incoming server you are using. Your incoming server is mail.rainierconnect.com. Click Next.
5. Enter your full e-mail address for the Incoming User Name, and Outgoing User Name. Click Next.
6. Enter a name for your email account and click Next.
7. Verify your account information and click Finish.
8. In the Account Settings window, select Outgoing Server listed below your new account in the left-hand column.
9. Type mail.rainierconnect.com for the Server Name and change the Port setting to 587.
10. Select Use name and password and enter your e-mail address. Thunderbird will ask you for your password the first time you try to send mail. Click OK.
11. Your Thunderbird Email account should be ready for use.