What cable modems can be used for high-speed Internet service over Click! Network?
Are you currently experiencing intermittent connectivity or slow speeds? If your cable modem is not found on the list below, there is a possibility that your modem is at the end of it's life and needs to be replaced. Please contact customer care at 253.683.4100.
Now, get download speeds up to 6, 12, 20, 30, 55, and 100Mbps with a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem. This is the current list of approved cable modems for Click! Network. Model numbers must be exactly the same as listed below. All cable modems must be CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0.
Approved cable modems as of March, 2015
Actual speeds may vary depending on the number, performance, and configuration of the following:
- Connected PC or connecting PC (Gigabit Ethernet NIC required for 100M)
- Hardware (Processor, Single Core, Multi-Core), RAM, Hard Drive (write speed capabilities)
- Router and connecting adapters (Gigabit Ethernet interface required for 100M)
- Software applications
- Web Browser/Browser Plug-ins (Flash/Java)
- Website/Server Limitations (Not all speed test sites are capable of testing 100M)
- Network congestion outside of Click!’s network