Install and start using Stream TV today!
Rainier Connect Stream TV is a streaming service available exclusively to Rainier Connect Internet subscribers in our Eatonville, Graham and Puyallup service areas.
Now you can experience the live TV you love without a cable box or rental fees. Most major streaming devices are supported so you can always watch your favorite shows and movies.* View the channel line-up here.
- Live & Local: Stream TV includes Video on Demand and live local and national channels available in your subscription while on your Rainier Connect Internet connection.
- Catch UP TV: Restart programs that have aired in the last 48 hours without setting a recording. Running behind for the big game, simply restart and never miss a moment.*
- VIRTUAL DVR: Included with all subscriptions and gives you the ability to record 50 hours of programming. Once you’ve recorded a program, you can watch it on the devices of your choosing with the Rainier Connect Stream TV app and an internet connection. Subscribers can upgrade for additional DVR hours.*
- PROFILES & RECOMMENDATIONS: Now you can set up profiles for the whole family. Rainier Connect Stream TV also learns your preferences and suggests new shows and movies you will love for each profile.
- STREAM ON MULTIPLE DEVICES: Your subscription includes 3 streaming shows at the same time. More streams can be added to your subscription.
Save more with:
- No Set Top Box Fees, because you bring your own device.
- Stream TV is specifically designed to work on the devices you already have and know in your home. That means there is one less box hooked up to your TV, no new navigation system to learn, and no add on monthly rental fees per box.
- No Installation Fees* - Eliminate the scheduling, waiting and inconvenience of a technician appointment. Existing internet subscribers; activate service, download the Stream TV app, and install it on the devices in your home.
- No Contracts-We know you’re going to love it. But even if for some reason you don’t, we won’t lock you into a contract.
- Watch TV on Nearly Any Device at Home and DVR shows on the go.
- No Tethers-never be limited to one room or one screen to watch or catch up on favorite shows.
Watch Stream TV on a computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone, or on many of the Internet-enabled devices you probably already have at home and connected to your TV – Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Box or Stick, and Android boxes TV.
Included in your low price subscription:
All subscriptions include 3 simultaneous streams and 50 DVR hours!
Add additional simultaneous streams for $1 per stream/month, and add DVR hours at $5 for each additional 50 hours.
Restart TV*-Miss the first 10 minutes of the news? No worries. With Stream TV, when you turn on the channel it will ask if you want to restart the program from the beginning.
Pause and Rewind Live TV-Rewind Live TV to rewatch key moments of your program or pause the episode to answer a phone call or get a snack.
Personalized Viewing Experience-Stream TV includes up to 5 customizable profiles per account. Not only will it keep each profile and preferences separate, but it will recommend new shows and experiences based on each person’s viewing habits.
Stream TV doesn’t require a special cable box or installation. It works with your Rainier Connect Internet connection. You can use many popular multi-functional boxes and mobile devices. Click here to choose from a supported device – chances are you already own one or more!
*No installation fees if already subscribed to Rainier Connect Internet services in Puyallup, Graham or Eatonville and self-installing product. Premium installation is available - call us for details. Replay and Restart TV is dependent on network transmission permissions. Product details, channel lineups, pricing and availability are subject to change. Catch up TV is enabled/disabled on an individual show and/or network basis. Not all networks or shows allow this feature. Network DVR recordings can be viewed outside the home on an individual show and/or network basis if content agreement allows for this option. Rainier Connect Internet is required, minimum service level of 12 Mbps recommended for best streaming experience.
If movies are your thing, upgrade your Rainier Connect Stream TV by adding one or more of our premium channels.
Order now and enjoy 6 channels of HBO including HBO HD and catch Hollywood's biggest movies, award-winning original series, exclusive events and more!
With new movie premieres every Saturday night, and the fewest repeats of any premium channel, you'll always find something to enjoy on Cinemax.
Enjoy 7 channels of Showtime, 2 Movie Channel choices, and keep up on some of the most talked about original series and films along with the latest movies and sporting events.
You'll get 13 prominent movie channels, showing over 600 different movies. STARZ ENCORE Super Pak offers 6 channels of hot Hollywood hits, along with 7 more channels. Each channel specializes in a different genre, so there is something for everyone to enjoy-from Kids and Family to Action, Drama, and even Westerns!
Offer available to residential customers only in areas serviceable by Rainier Connect. Prices do not include taxes, surcharges and additional fees. Services and pricing subject to change. Services are subject to Rainier Connect terms and conditions. Not all programming available in all areas. All programming is subject to change.
Watch TV Everywhere!
Rainier Connect’s watchTVeverywhere is a free benefit to our television subscribers that allows you to access additional online programming from our television networks. Some networks offer live streaming on your computer, smart phone and tablet, while others provide previously aired programming and videos. We are working with the networks to add more entertainment value to your monthly television subscription. Check back often as new channels are being added weekly!
Sign Up Today!
It only takes a couple of minutes to register your Rainier account with watchTVeverywhere.com and then watch your favorite programs anytime and everywhere on your mobile devices, home computer and everywhere. Have additional questions? Click here to download our watchTVeverywhere FAQ's or visit our support pages and select Stream TV FAQ's for specific questions.
How to Register
- Click here to go to watchTVeverywhere.com and register your Rainier Connect account. You will need your Rainier Connect account number located on the top of your monthly bill.
- Once at the site, click on the drop down to select your TV provider and select Rainier Connect.
- Next, click Register at the top left of the page.
- Enter account number and name exactly as it appears on your billing statement. Also enter verification code, your name, contact information, and password (must have at least 6 characters). Once you have created your password, we recommend you write down your password and keep it in a safe place.
- Once all registration fields are filled click the Register button at the bottom of the page.
- When finished, an email will be sent with a link to complete the registration process. Clicking on the link will be the final step to activate the registration and must be completed.