Managed Network & Wireless
Focus on your business, not your Internet connection
With Managed Network services, Rainier Connect provides a network design, installation, provisioning management and maintenance of your network.
Design based on your needs
We provide an assessment of your current needs and anticipated usage, while taking into account your building layout. A custom LAN network schematic is then developed to meet your coverage and performance needs and a review of security policies.
Leave the details to the experts
When you select Rainier Connect for you Managed LAN, we install and test your LAN equipment. We can also conduct performance and usage monitoring to help prevent unauthorized access. Management of your service also includes:
Add change or remove users/devices
Reboot router remotely
Restore form backup and rollback configuration changes
Add, change, remove and troubleshoot VPN connection to Rainier Connect managed sites
Looking for a wireless option?
Rainier Connect also provides wireless design, installation, provisioning, management and maintenance of your Managed LAN wireless network.
Let us manage your tasks through a secure web interface
- Change SSID (the Wi-Fi network’s name)
- View all active Wi-Fi connections
- View network policies applied to the device
- Remotely terminate users
Brand a complimentary web portal for your guests
- Provide branded or co-branded portals
- Create custom redirect pages
Save time and keep your connection safe
- Limit available time and bandwidth preventing users from abusing your network
Monitoring and alerts
- Provide automated alerts when preset performance thresholds are violated
Connect with one robust and secure network.
Rainier Connect delivers a reliable and more flexible solution for your complex network needs. Whether your business has multiple locations, telecommuters and several virtual private networks our engineers will design a solution to fit your requirements.
Features & Applications:
- Utilize Internet connections from Ethernet, T-1, or Broadband to connect depending on your bandwidth needs.
- We offer varying degrees of involvement and additional solutions from layer 2 or 3 service including redundant connections.
- Centralize your network resources in a single location minimizing the administrative effort while reducing costs.
- Leverage your existing infrastructure to easily add additional sites in the future.
- Resilient and secure connections for remote sites without touching the Internet.
- Direct connections from each site, so whether you are at a satellite office or working from home, each site can function as if you were at the main location. No more dropped or slow connections experienced with VPNs!
Call today and receive a genuine consultation that includes:
- A site audit with a diagram of your locations and needs
- Project management plan for the transition from your existing service
- An honest evaluation with a cost effective solution based on your needs.