Click! will be performing maintenance to upgrade the core router. All maintenance will be conducted in standard maintenance window of 1:30am-6:00am. During maintenance windows, customers on the Click! Network can anticipate a range of impacts, from slowed speeds to intermittent connections to the inability to connect to the Internet.
Below is a complete list of upcoming scheduled maintenance events. Reminders will be placed on Rainier Connect’s Facebook page and an alert placed on our website as well.
The following schedule is subject to change.
- January 18, 2017-Wednesday 1:30am-6:00am
- January 24, 2017-Tuesday 1:30am-6:00am
- January 31, 2017-Tuesday 1:30am-6:00am
- February 2, 2017-Thursday 1:30am-6:00am
- February 7, 2017-Tuesday 1:30am-6:00am
- February 14, 2017-Tuesday 1:30am-6:00am
- February 16, 2017-Thursday 1:30am-6:00am
- February 23, 2017-Thursday 1:30am-6:00am
- February 28, 2017-Tuesday 1:30am-6:00am
- March 7, 2017-Tuesday 1:30am-6:00am
- March 9, 2017-Tuesday 1:30am-6:00am
At the end of each maintenance window, all services are anticipated to be completely restored. If you experience any difficulties after the maintenance, please power cycle your modem. If that does not resolve the issue, please contact our support team at 253.683.4100.