Parental Locks and Purchase PINS
Parental Locks allow you to restrict viewing and purchases of TV programming based on your viewing preferences. Set a personalized 4-digit PIN and you can place Locks on selected ratings, channels and titles. You can also hide adult titles from being displayed on screen.
Purchase PIN Setup
- Set up and change your Purchase PIN in PIN Setup menu. Your Purchase PIN is used to restrict pay programming purchases.
- Select Setup from the Main Menu
- Select PINs Setup
- Follow the on-screen prompts to setup, clear, or change your PINs
Parental Lock PIN Setup
- Your Parental Locks PIN allows you to restrict viewing of programs.
- Select Parental Controls from the Main Menu
- Follow the on-screen prompts to setup your PIN
- Use the buttons to select what content to block (by title, rating or channel) and then press OK lock in your setting.
Parental Locks Setup
Set Locks anytime in the guide or while watching television. Use the Icon on an information screen. Enter your 4-digit Parental Locks PIN and lock the channel, title, or rating using the on-screen prompts. You can also set Locks from the Setup Menu. From the Main Menu select Setup, then Locks Setup. Use the buttons to make your selections, including title, rating or channel and then press OK to confirm each setting.
View Locked Programs
To view programs and channels you have locked, tune to the program or select it from the listings. Enter your PIN when prompted.
Bypass or Clear Locks
Temporarily open or clear all Locks for easier viewing. Select Master Locks from the Lock Setup screen and change the option from No to Yes.
- Locks may be restored in any of the following ways:
- Press the icon anytime and enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Select Locks Setup from the Setup Menu, then select YES to turn Locks back on.
- Turn the set-top box off, and back on.