Rainier Connect Announces Arne Haynes Memorial Scholarship
Rainier Connect, a local provider of Internet, TV and phone services in the South Puget Sound, has established the Arne Haynes Memorial Scholarship for Technology. The $5,000 scholarship will be presented to a graduating senior in it’s service area.
Basic requirements for eligibility
- Live and attend school in one of the areas where Rainier Connect is available. (Bethel, Eatonville, Tacoma, Franklin Pierce, Puyallup, Chehalis, and Centralia)
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA (based on a 4.0 scale) throughout high school
- Volunteer or participate in community services or extracurricular activities
- Plan on attending an accredited four-year college or university
- Apply through April 15, 2012.
All finalists are interviewed in person by the scholarship committee.
WINNERS NOTIFIED-One $5,000 scholarship will be awarded
Winners will be notified by May 15, 2010.
More information can be found at www.RainierConnect.com under “About Us.”