Assists in the coordination of various sales, communication, and marketing activities, and takes inbound sales calls.
Coordination includes pre-and-post sales operations to help the team reach revenue goals through the processing and tracking of new sales orders as well as assisting with marketing functions. Performs technical, customer service, clerical, administrative, analytical tasks, record and file maintenance. Conducts proactive communication in the sales process to ensure customer orders are completed quickly and efficiently as possible.
Also assists as needed in developing and maintaining sales proposals and collateral, rate cards, brochures, and other materials related to marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands the attributes, capabilities and benefits of the entire spectrum of Rainier Connect products and services. Remains current with changes in technology and services.
- Builds strong working relationships sales and service teams.
- Builds strong customer relations to include verbal customer surveys.
- Assists sales with building lead lists and cold calls.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Takes incoming sales calls and handles or forwards to the appropriate person or department.
- Completes required paperwork and processes service orders.
- Assists customers on the use of self service tools such as Call Manager, Online billing and other self-service tools.
- Interacts with Operations to manage service deliveries.
- Maintains customer records.
- Promptly addresses customer issues or complaints and ensures customer is transferred to the appropriate department.
- Assists in planning and attends sales, marketing and corporate sponsorship events.
- Assists in developing lead generation plans with targets, measures, and objectives.
- Working with customers to develop references, and testimonials.
- Must have excellent phone & people skills as well as maintain the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload independently.
- Must be proficient on computers and be able to work with Microsoft office.
- Should be goal oriented, persuasive, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team. Ability to work at a high level of professionalism and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple conflicting priorities.
- Top-notch research, time management, problem solving, prioritization and planning skills are required.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, clients, and the general public.
- Must perform well under pressure.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or communication preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in sales and marketing.