Account Executives are responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. Works with the sales coordinator and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the attributes, capabilities and benefits of the entire spectrum of Rainier products and services.
- Developing and accomplishing a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Prospecting for new clients and generates initial contact by cold-calling, networking and referrals either in person or by phone.
- Selling consultatively to prospects based on customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets and forecasts.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, quoting prices, and preparing sales order forms.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Coordinating with sales coordinator for status on orders to ensure the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Providing effective product demos for new prospects and current customers.
- Remaining current on the telecommunications industry's products and services.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Preparing reports for sales and maintaining expense account.
- Ensuring follow-up when a lead is received from an internal source with complete profile customer information, calls-to-action, sources, dates.
- Must have sales experience in Telecommunications.
- Able to prospect new business accounts.
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be proficient on computers and be able to work with Microsoft office.
- Should be goal oriented, persuasive, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team. Ability to work at a high level of professionalism and problem-solving skills are highly valued.
- Must be mature, creative, highly motivated, resistant to stress, flexible, and decisive. The ability to communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing, with other department staff, and the public is vital.
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
Salary: Base + commissions